Taking Stock Of The Best Stock
StockGuide is the world's most powerful, accurate and thorough software for mining and screening critical financial data on Canadian companies.
We’ll come and demo it BEFORE you buy.
StockGuide is not a lightweight program for amateurs. It delivers the goods, but it has a learning curve. We know the way to get the most out of StockGuide’s quality data on the Canadian stock market is to see it in action, first.
Whether you’re looking to build custom formulae or create advanced screeners, you will deal with a human being. We’re always happy to answer your questions, provide support and even help with your modeling.
We offer full customer support for Professional and Enterprise account holders. And when we say “full,” we mean “full.” As in actual human beings replying 9-5 for the Professional Edition and 24/7 for the Enterprise Edition. Even for minor “how-to” questions, we’ll promptly get back to you. After all, we thrive when you thrive.
The difference you can clearly see
Visualise data in a snapshot.
There is absolutely nowhere else that you can get such in-depth, relevant financial data on Canadian companies listed on the stock exchange, including security-master information, filings, major shareholders, and such Fundamental Data as per-share information, and financial ratios.
StockGuide is a stock screener that provides you with over a decade of historical data on 1,000+ companies. In fact, because you need comprehensive coverage, StockGuide covers more than 95% of the market capitalization of the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). That means you can compare one company with any other on the same rigorous basis. And to guarantee the accuracy of your statistics, more than 25,000 data points are personally verified for correctness by us - every single week!
For clear, in-depth, customisable and quality data on the Canadian stock market, no other financial analysis software will do. Contact us today. It would be our pleasure to answer any questions you may have, or even to come and give you a free, no-obligation demonstration. Really.
The world’s most powerful, accurate and thorough software for mining and screening critical financial data on Canadian stocks has not only unique killer features, as you’ve seen, but also all the functionalities you could possibly need – to dissect the deep, accurate, relevant and broad big data you need… in the way that’s easiest for you to understand.
Here are just some of the amazing functionalities you get with your StockGuide software:
- Medium Businesses
- Freelance Designers
- College Students
- Sorta Athletes
- Dairy Farmers
- Program Management
- Graphic & UI Design
- Customer Support
- Video Editing
- Sound Design
- Top Customer Support
- Most Liked Company
- Best In Class 2016
- Friendliest Group
- Innovative Brand
- ThemeNectar Show
- Mr. Nectar’s Blog
- Top WP Themes
Your turn to make a move
If you're serious about investing in the Canadian stock market – or providing advice on Canadian investments – no other financial analysis software will do. It would be our pleasure to answer any questions you may have, or even to come and give you a free, no-obligation demonstration. Really.
$ 99Per Month
- Web-based interface for Windows and Mac
- 5-year historical data
- Full reports with complete fundamentals and financial ratios on 1,000+ companies
- Online and email support
- Access to Webinar training
- Over 178 fields per company
- Screener with advanced capabilities
- Original filings from companies
- XBRL data on US companies
- Market Data on N.A. Equities
- Charting and technical analysis capabilities
- The ability to save and recall search criteria, stock-groups or spreadsheets from previous searches
- A complete glossary, ratio definitions and formulae
- Peer analysis
$ 399Per MonthEverything in Standard, plus:
- 20 years of historical data
- Onsite initial setup
- Export search results, company information and spreadsheets to Excel or CSV files
- Financial information on 1,000+ delisted companies
- Create custom formulae and investment models
- FREE 9-5 phone support
- A weekly bulletin board that lists TSX additions, deletions and corporate actions
- Historical market prices and split/consolidation ratios
$ 1,299Per MonthEverything in Professional, plus:
- Cloud-based management for easy deployment
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Administrative interface
- Per-individual or floating-seat licensing for cost savings
- IP filtering for even greater security