Filtering Companies Or Funds
The new screener is a user-friendly feature used to allow subscribers to filter stocks or funds according to a specific criterion. The following features have been included in the upgraded version:
- Three different datasets to filter from:
- Stockpointer (same criteria and data found on previous version)
- Fund (data on Canadian funds and ETFs).
- An “Export To CSV” feature.
- New screen-able filters such as SPScore, Risk Score, and ratios such as Debt-Equity and Interest Coverage.
How to filter
Whether predefined or custom screeners, users will be able to screen for companies or funds using an array of different filters. The filters vary between the companies and funds given the different datasets. The filtering behavior and user experience between both datasets is similar, however. All filters can be adjusted based on user preferences.