We have rebalanced our Stockpointer® US model portfolio. The trades are effective as of Monday, August 15 after market close.
Here are the details of the trades:
- Expeditors International of Wshngtn Inc (EXPD)– Market Trend. Increase in the industrial sector as shown by the Top 100 index, therefore, increasing our position in the portfolio.
- Dorchester Minerals LP (DMLP) – Market Trend. Increase in the Energy sector
- LCI Industries (LCII) – Sectorial transaction. The company’s SP score was in the top of its sector
- Domino’s Pizza (DPZ) – Market Trend. Decrease in the Consumer Discretionary sector as shown by the Top 100 index, therefore, decreasing our position in the portfolio.
- Oracle Corporation (ORCL) – Market Trend. Decrease in the Information Technology sector.
- Atkore (ATKR) –The company’s SP score fell 10 points below the third highest SP score of the sector forcing us to sell the company.